A full cup of tea is the best way to wake you up in the morning, but have you ever considered potting plants in a cup? Yes, I mean, why not? If your kitchen shelves are full of cups and they are being unused for a long time because you prefer new ones, so kindly bring them in to the use. It is very useful and wise idea to pot herbs, flowers, cacti and tea leaves, and turn your potted cups into your mini garden. If you have a small garden then using your cups for gardening serves a dual purpose.
DIY General Method For Potting:
This is an appropriate method for succulent gardening. Take out some time for creativity and put your a little bit of effort, and trust me after that, it’s maintenance is an easy job.
You will need:
- A cup with a hole in the bottom so that it can drain water away easily
- Fresh damp garden soil
- River pebbles, glass pebbles
- Fill bottom of the cups with pebbles and in the next step make the soil mixture.
- Mix some fertiliser into the soil mixture.
- Put the soil mixture into the cups, on top of the pebbles.
- Final step is to place the succulent in the cups and put the soil around it.
Don’t water directly onto the soil it can cause soil erosion.