It is true that we all look for thrifty ways to decor home. And, I know you all enjoy and love trying inexpensive ideas to make home look better. Today, I have an exclusive idea to lit your home in a new way. This lighting decor idea is way more popular and tried by people to bring joy in home.
Things You Need:
- 4-5 cleaned jars.
- Yarn or some sort of string.
- A can of white spray paint
How To Make:
- Thoroughly clean the jars.
- In the next step wrap the yarn strings around the jar tightly and tie a knot.
- Now partially cover the jar with strings tightly criss-crossing and overlapping until you like what you see.
- At the end tie to the leftover string where you started and cut off the ends.
Before you start painting jars cover the surface with paper or cloth.
- Place the jars onto your covered surface upside down and spray paint them evenly with 2-3 coats.
- Let them dry for 5-10 minutes in between coats.
- Once jars are fully dried just cut the string in one place and unwrap.
- In the final step place a tea light inside and decorate away.
It would also look cute to wrap some twine around the bases of the jars for some more texture.
You can try different effects the skinny string and the textured yarn. The jars with the thicker yarn look like they have puffy clouds floating in the sky.
This project is a truly cheap. They would also make great little gifts, just tie a ribbon and bow around 3 and you’re ready to go.